Sherried is all about simple, chic and comfortable everyday looks with a bohemian inclination. Sherried celebrates individuality in fashion.

Thursday 21 July 2016

That Red Dress...


 




 


Hello folks!
How was your week?

I had quite a busy one and hence the delay on getting this story out.
So without any further ado, lets talking about my outfit of the day.

I am wearing this red dress from H&M that I picked up during the last Christmas sale while in NY, purely because it was so cheap ($12) and frankly I've never haven't worn it at all.
So today I decided to style it - as the dress is a beautiful red and has frills, it didn't need any jewelry except my new choker that I am totally obsessing over. Decided to use my tie-up flats as they give a nice look to the legs, wore a black sun hat (matching with the tone of the shoe) to keep the sun away while adding to the style quotient and finally wore these beautiful reddish toned shades.

Credit for the location and poses goes purely to my cameraman as he had this visual of a fashionista take over a mean machine and tame it! :P (Don't know how far I pulled off the character)

Anyways, I was happy and content at having such lovely pics to share with you guys and more importantly - having worn this year old new dress in my wardrobe! :)

Did you like what I did with the dress? Let me know.

Some of the other ways I can think of spicing up any boring outfit are
1. Add a colorful scarf
2. Wear a stylish hat
3. Add a chunky statement neckpiece
4. Layer it with either a shrug I contrast color or add leggings
5. Wear a belt
6. You can never go wrong with a nice pair of shoes!
7. Add a bright bag
What are your tricks?

Till I hear from you...
x
Roop

Outfit details -
Dress, Jacket & Hat - H&M
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins at www.jabong.com
Choker - everything_bling
Shades - Missamore clothing
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Facebook Google Plus Email

Insta Feed

StylePile

Powered by Blogger.

Find Us On Facebook

Random Posts

Social Share

Events

Recent comments

Copyright © Sherried | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com