Sherried is all about simple, chic and comfortable everyday looks with a bohemian inclination. Sherried celebrates individuality in fashion.

Thursday 14 July 2016

Of Suspenders and Chokers...

Hey! Wassup? I
t's almost Friday...what plans for weekend?
I am off to Goa for a couple of days...yayeee...but when I am in Bangalore I love to go for long drives and explore new places.

During one such drive, we came across these roads under construction and cause they had covered it up with crushed stones and gravel dust, it look pristine. I had to get a shot! So, we planned to do a quick one here. I was actually wearing this off shoulder top with a skirt but cause I wanted to amp-up the look, quickly reached for my suspenders and added them...and without any effort, the style quotient moved up one notch :P

Well, I have been obsessed with suspenders and chokers for about a couple of weeks now...and no, not over it yet and am not done styling and sharing with you either! ;) See that choker with the coin? Its a DIY made out of scrap :P (will tell you how-to in a while, keep reading)
Suspenders have definitely made a comeback and were seen everywhere last fall (I know I'm a late bloomer :P). They are definitely my go-to accessory of the moment.

Also sharing another look I created using suspenders recently. Currently I have my eyes on thin leather ones and even striped/printed ones :-0

Now for the DIY I choker - I simply took those black elastic strings that is used for tying the footwear pair together (usually by Forever21 when ordered online) inserted a coin from another neckpiece and strung it around with a back knot! That simple!!! :D

Would love to hear about your current crushes/experiments.
Until then...
x
Roop

Outfit details -

Look 1 (Outdoor look)
Top - StalkBuyLove
Skirt - Vero Moda
Shoes - Vincci, KL
Suspenders - Local store, Bangalore (and very old)
Sun Hat - H&M
Velvet Choker - Wooplr
Coin String Choker - DIY

Look 2 (Indoor Look)
Pullover - H&M
Skirt - Closetdiaries.in
Pumps - ASOS
Suspenders - Local store, Bangalore (and very old)
Clutch - Local store in KL
Earrings - H&M
On My Lips - Mac Ruby Woo

 

 
 




 


 

 







 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Facebook Google Plus Email

Insta Feed

StylePile

Powered by Blogger.

Find Us On Facebook

Random Posts

Social Share

Events

Recent comments

Copyright © Sherried | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com