Sherried is all about simple, chic and comfortable everyday looks with a bohemian inclination. Sherried celebrates individuality in fashion.

Friday 22 July 2016

Shop.Share.Score...Zwibe!!!

Hello my gorgeous people!! Happy Friday!!!
What plans for the weekend?
I plan to style some of my old outfits this weekend, and of course share with you guys!

Ever wondered how good it would be to earn if anyone buys based on our style posts?!
I would love to earn a share/points when someone chooses to buy out of mine...and guess what, my wish just came true with this amazing new app called Zwibe! :D
And you, my dear, can earn too! 

The one thing that separates Zwibe from other apps is the amount of money users make on zwibe from promoting brands and recommending it to friends who buy them.
"If your friend buys through your posts, both of you make money off it." (Influencer who has posted makes 70%, and the person who buys makes 30%)

This app has the quirkiest products starting from brands like Forever21, Chemistry, Nike, Levi's etc. and when you buy, they give you a cashback which can be used as vouchers for sites like flipkart, bookmyshow.com and amazon!
You can follow your fav fashionista, keep track of the latest trends and buy the most fashionable products right here.

And if just like me, you cant get enough of street style, all you need to do is check out the fashion posts on Zwibe for all your fashion updates :)

Wait, that's not all...Zwibe is not limited only to fashion poducts. You can share literally anything on this app right from your lipstick to the latest MacBook and you can still avail the same benefits! How awesome is that!

Frankly this is all the social media I need in my life right now! :P
So go on, download your's and let's get Zwibe-ing :D

Get yours here -
http://api.zwibe.me/r/30YN

Once there, let's connect.
This is what my profile looks like right now -




I scored my first "buy"...yayee...



Here's how we can redeem our points -



Have fun guys...

Until next time.
x x
Roop

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Facebook Google Plus Email

Insta Feed

StylePile

Powered by Blogger.

Find Us On Facebook

Random Posts

Social Share

Events

Recent comments

Copyright © Sherried | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com