Sherried is all about simple, chic and comfortable everyday looks with a bohemian inclination. Sherried celebrates individuality in fashion.

Thursday 3 November 2016

Forever Blushing!

 
 
 
 
  
 (Dress - Forever New, Pumps - Dorothy Perkins on Jabong.com, Clutch - All About You by Deepika Padukone on Myntra.com, Floral headband - Forever21, Bracelet - Myntra.com)
 


Ever since I started blogging and posting pictures on Social Media, the one question I always get asked is "who clicks your pictures" which is actually the biggest challenge for me.
I don't have a photographer!

Living in Bangalore away from family with just the husband (and child) who has a regular 9-5 job along with thousands of other responsibilities, it gets very difficult for him to shoot me. But that shouldn't be a reason to stop doing what I love right! So what do I do? Well, I make my 5 year old take my pictures. They are definitely far from professional but I can never be grateful enough to have those tiny hands holding the heavy SLR and clicking away :D At least for now, that's how I deal with my biggest challenge (working on learning to work with a tripod)

What are some of the challenges you have faced as a blogger and how do you deal with them? Would love to hear and learn from your experiences.

Coming to my outfit, this was a recent buy from Forever New which was based on feedback from my instafam. As I love this color, I wanted to keep it simple and chic hence stuck to a single color palette here. Added heels and a clutch in the same color and a floral handband as the only accessory. This can be easily worn to a beach wedding or for a friends upcoming bachelorette or for a new year party.

I would be experimenting a lot with this color in the coming months so expect to see this dress on a repeat :)
Do you like it? What else could I have done better

Until then,
x x
Roop

4 comments:

  1. first of all i wouldn't ever believe u r mom to a 5 year old on top of that these pics are taken by ur 5 year old!!!! this is heavenly keep rocking girl u r an inspo and i want to learn the tripod too! tired of asking people to take my pic, as for the outfit it couldn't be more beautiful!
    http://www.thestyletune.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...thank you so much for those kind words! Absolutely adore your style and it means much coming from u 😍

      Delete
  2. Omg its hard to believe that you are mom to 5 year old and kudos to his photography skills. Love your style and you look super hot on all your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hotness! Means a lot, people like u inspire me to stay fit...and ya, she's quite a star and my life 😀 thank you 😘

      Delete

Social Profiles

Facebook Google Plus Email

Insta Feed

StylePile

Powered by Blogger.

Find Us On Facebook

Random Posts

Social Share

Events

Recent comments

Copyright © Sherried | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com