Sherried is all about simple, chic and comfortable everyday looks with a bohemian inclination. Sherried celebrates individuality in fashion.

Thursday 1 September 2016

Put your Positive Pants/Skirts On!




(Top: Forever21, Skirt: Forever New, Heels: Myntra, Earrings: H&M, Hairband: old, Glasses: Koovs.com)
 
Now that I've become a blogger, I am often told how well I am doing and how amazing my posts and pics are! Little do they know how I have criticized each and everything about my own work. The feeling that this is not right, that shouldn't be here, if only I had this...and so on and so forth! 
But then again, why am I being so harsh on myself? ...and if everyone thinks it's good, it must be so.
Hence, I am learning to cut myself some slack and not over analyze my work.

Bottom line, what I've learnt over the past few months of my short blogging career is, positivity is everything! Everything works out if we change the way we look at it. Hence I have started planning my shoot at least a day in advance (although all I ever think of is outfit and styles :P), getting good rest the night before (don't want puffy eyes!) and waking up with a positive mind (today is going to be awesome) and half the battle is won.
Over the next few hours, give my 100% to achieve and create what I had visualized - that's the other half done!

And now, nothing can stop the results from being fabulous. Definitely, there's scope for improvement, always; things we can do better the next time around but right now that's the best of my career, that's the belief we all have to inculcate. And I am beginning to see the change this positivity has brought into my life and so can it in yours.

So now, lets kick some ass with positivity, patience and persistence!
AND....IF I CAN DO, YOU CAN DO IT!!!
Let's get started <3

Sharing pics of one of my favorite pink tops and how I styled it, will be back with more on this top soon :)
Buy it here

Until next time
Roop

P.S.: This was one of the posts I felt too negate about but finally managed to throw in some spark and now m happy to share with you all <3
 

2 comments:

  1. There you go girl. Believe in yourself and love yourself. You will get there....Love this top on you.

    Xoxo,
    Veena

    http://www.knowingmystyle.com/collaboration/case-app-store

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Veena. Can never have enough of people like you, always so motivating and inspiring. Love you <3

      Delete

Social Profiles

Facebook Google Plus Email

Insta Feed

StylePile

Powered by Blogger.

Find Us On Facebook

Random Posts

Social Share

Events

Recent comments

Copyright © Sherried | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com