Sherried is all about simple, chic and comfortable everyday looks with a bohemian inclination. Sherried celebrates individuality in fashion.

Monday 11 July 2016

Just another day in Paradise

 
 



 

Hey There! Happy Monday! :)
It's a beautiful day here in Bangalore with just the right amount of sunshine, well balanced with the soothing calm breeze...just another typical Bangalore summer day we so love!

I remember complaining about the heat in Feb/Mar this year (which I believe was the highest in the last few decades) but 2 months of heat for this weather in peak summers is nothing! I couldn't be thankful enough to be in this beautiful city which of course like any other place has its flaws (I hear traffic :P) but hey, no place is perfect!

Anyways, coming to today's look, I wore this crop top with my stretchy jeans and threw on this shrug to beat the morning chill. Also added a beanie to cover my ears...and...cause its been cold thought will use the opportunity to pull out my black boots that I've been missing for a while :D (I did take them off after a while :P)

I loved putting this look together and frankly, it was very last minute but this is my true style - a little edgy and a hint of grunge :)
What's your favorite style, do share

Until then,
x
Roop

Outfit details -
Crop top - Forever21
Jeans - HM
Shrug - Closetdiaries
Beanie - Zara
Boots - Sears
Shades - Faballey


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Facebook Google Plus Email

Insta Feed

StylePile

Powered by Blogger.

Find Us On Facebook

Random Posts

Social Share

Events

Recent comments

Copyright © Sherried | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com