Sherried is all about simple, chic and comfortable everyday looks with a bohemian inclination. Sherried celebrates individuality in fashion.

Monday 11 April 2016

Tale of a Beautiful Barcelonian Spring Day

Hello beautiful people!

Spring, the season of love and beauty, when its neither too hot nor cold, is the perfect time to bring out the floral prints and even layer it up if you like...and that's what I did for my look on this windy spring day in Barcelona!

Wore this loose floral dress (bikini underneath ;) ) with my white brogues and added some layers with a long neutral jacket, which also shielded me from the cold breeze. Finally added some structure to my waist with a golden slim belt. Simple right! :P

I avoided any accessories as I was planning to take a swim in the sea and hence needed things that were easy to get rid off :)

 

 
It was a lovely day for some me time on the beach but the water was definitely too cold for my liking :P
 

 
Nothing can beat the warmth of the sun on your skin on a cold day.
I could sit there all day and make sand castles with my little one :D
 

 
Time to slip back into my loose dress and head back...with a grumpy face :P
 
 
So, do you like it? What could I have done better...let me know.

Until next time...keep it comfortably chic... x x
- Roop


Outfit details -
Shoes - Local store in NY
Summer jacket - Bershka, Madrid
Swimwear - www.koovs.com
Sheer kaftan maxi - www.femella.in


P.S: I will be writing about my Barcelona trip and sharing some pics of the city along with a few travel tips in my next blog. See you soon!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Facebook Google Plus Email

Insta Feed

StylePile

Powered by Blogger.

Find Us On Facebook

Random Posts

Social Share

Events

Recent comments

Copyright © Sherried | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com