Sherried is all about simple, chic and comfortable everyday looks with a bohemian inclination. Sherried celebrates individuality in fashion.

Friday 22 April 2016

My Gypsy Soul!

Hello, how have you been?
As for me, with my wandering soul, very restless!
I hate the idea of permanency, everything in me lusts for a new adventure everyday. While that is not quite possible ever so frequently, I try to quench that thirst by just dressing the part...the nomadic gypsy style! Oh, how I wish I was born a gypsy! (Maybe next lifetime :P)

While I would feature nowhere close to the talented gypsies, I feel this dress definitely does. 
 

















 



 
It's free flowing fabric, earthy print patterns and cold shoulders called out to me from a far corner of the store.
The best part - I bought it for just 10EURs..hee hee...it was my lucky day!
 
Styled it with a lot of layered beads and chains and a fringe bag to complete the look. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I swear I could live in this look forever!
Do you have a gypcian style? I would love to take a look, please share :)
 
Until then, lets stay stylish! <3
 
Roop
 
Outfit details -
Maxi dress - HM, Madrid store
Shoes - www.koovs.com
Bag - HM, New York
Fedora - F21, Bangalore
Accessories - Various local stores :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Facebook Google Plus Email

Insta Feed

StylePile

Powered by Blogger.

Find Us On Facebook

Random Posts

Social Share

Events

Recent comments

Copyright © Sherried | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com