Sherried is all about simple, chic and comfortable everyday looks with a bohemian inclination. Sherried celebrates individuality in fashion.

Monday 1 August 2016

DIY Choker - Super simple!

Chokers are hot this season, and like the rest of you even I am obsessed with them.
So decided to make my own today and was pretty happy with how it turned out.

All I needed were these 3 basic items -
1. 1 detachable bra strap (any color, I used black)
2. Some beads/pearls/bling stick ons (I used some off white beads I bought from CraftsAdda, you can buy similar here
3. Fabric Glue

Once I had my items all I need to do was - stick the beads to the strap!!!

And here's a picture of the steps with the final result.

Hope you like it, let me know if you try yours. Would be great to see how you make your unique one <3

Until then
<3
Roop

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Facebook Google Plus Email

Insta Feed

StylePile

Powered by Blogger.

Find Us On Facebook

Random Posts

Social Share

Events

Recent comments

Copyright © Sherried | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com