Sherried is all about simple, chic and comfortable everyday looks with a bohemian inclination. Sherried celebrates individuality in fashion.

Thursday 9 June 2016

Tale of A Skirt in the Green Valley

Hello hello....
How have you guys been?
I have been down with all kinds of health issues lately...but better now. So thought will spend some time on Sherried :)

I have been in Assam for just over a month now and desperately running out of clothes. So decided to dig my luggage and look for that 1 item that I could style in multiple ways for my short visit to the tea gardens to meet my aunt.
Luckily I was carrying this midi skirt from Forever 21. As it is a neutral color, it can be worn with most of the colors and you can hang it anywhere on your body because of the stretchy fabric. :P


So here's how I played with it!
For the first look I teamed it up with a black crop top and used a brown long shirt to create some layers, added black heels to give me access to the "top views" :P and a slight edge with a "nath".





For the second look I used the same skirt and shirt combination but wore the skirt as a dress instead. Added a statement neckpiece to hide the seams of the skirt and also add some style. Completed the entire look with brown heels.





For creating the third look, I used the skirt in the same way as look 2 to get a shorter length and threw in a loose top over it.
Knotted the ends of the top and there I had another look with the same skirt.








Do you approve of this styling? What would you do differently?...would love to read :)
Until next time, keep beautifying the world...x x...
Roop


Outfit details -
Skirt & Black Crop Top - Forever21
Long Shirt & Grey Top - Myntra.com
Glasses - Parforis
Neckpiece - Thepinkmelonstore
Black heels - Koovs.com
Brown heels - Dorothy Perkins
Nath - Myntra.com


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Facebook Google Plus Email

Insta Feed

StylePile

Powered by Blogger.

Find Us On Facebook

Random Posts

Social Share

Events

Recent comments

Copyright © Sherried | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com