Sherried is all about simple, chic and comfortable everyday looks with a bohemian inclination. Sherried celebrates individuality in fashion.

Thursday 30 June 2016

When the Roads call...

Hello my beautiful fellas! Wassup up.... :)
M full of energy after my quick short affair with the sea and the road :P

Last weekend we decided to drive down to Chennai and Pondicherry...and I am a sucker for road trips within India. I love the comfort and luxury of being in my own car, having the space to carry my world with me and be able to stop any place I want, what more could I want <3

My first stop was Vellore, for a friends reception - which we had to rush through unfortunately! Wore this pink mekhela sador with a blue crop top for the short visit (apologies for not being able to click enough pics) and slipped into comfortable denims as soon as we reached Chennai while the top remained :P


The weather in Chennai around this time of the year is really pleasant (no kidding! coming from a Bangalorean), so the next day I decided to wear my favorite cold shoulder H&M maxi with these new orange Forever 21 tie-ups! Completed the look by adding these gorgeous sunnies that I won from Missamore. :)
Took this look all the way from lunch at a relative to an evening at the Lighthouse beach.
(I am kind of obsessed with this dress so please don't hate me if I keep repeating it. :( )



The most popular beaches in Chennai are Marina beach and Besant Nagar Beach, however I personally feel the Lighthouse beach is a lot cleaner and less crowded. The other beach I like is the Golden beach on the ECR/Mahabalipuram road which is quite far from the city and accessible with an entry fee.

For the night look I wore a nude bodysuit from Topshop with a pair of good old denims, kept accessories at bay as I didn't want to take away from the neckline, pulled my hair into a top-knot and wore red lips to complete the look...felt good for being able to carry of the bodysuit as I haven't been the fittest at the moment. (procrastination u see!)




(That's Sherry, my princess and the soul of Sherried :D)

Anyways, lets wrap before I put you to sleep...haha...
You have an amazing day ahead...and worry not, weekends just around the corner!

Until next time..x x...
Roop

Outfit details -

Look 1
Mekhela sador - Gift from mum
Blue Crop Top - Forever21
Earrings - Kiah Diamond Jewelry

Look 2
Cold shoulder maxi dress - H&M
Orange Tie-ups - Forever21
Eyewear - Missamore
Neckpiece - Forever21
Bangles - Koovs

Look 3
Bodysuit - Topshop
Denims - River Island
Black Booties - Koovs
On my lips - Sephora Hot Tango


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Facebook Google Plus Email

Insta Feed

StylePile

Powered by Blogger.

Find Us On Facebook

Random Posts

Social Share

Events

Recent comments

Copyright © Sherried | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com