Sherried is all about simple, chic and comfortable everyday looks with a bohemian inclination. Sherried celebrates individuality in fashion.

Thursday 23 June 2016

Part I - Corporate Chic!

And I'm back! To soon eh?! :P

How's the day treating you? I have been down with flu once again, so decided to clean my closet and came across all my formal clothes that have been lying unwanted and unloved ever since I quit my job about 1.5 years back. :(
It was a choice I made to be able to spend more time with my family and loved ones and I am thoroughly enjoying this phase of my life. :D
However I do miss waking up every morning and getting dressed to work! So today's look is inspired by my corporate life.

I worked for an Investment Bank before I chose to become a home maker and we definitely had some of the best dressed women in the industry. So even I had invested quite a lot in my formal clothes and couldn't throw away everything once I left. Hence I played around with a few of the pieces I own from those days.

I plan to do a series of corporate looks and here's what I pulled together for my first look.

A nice white shirt teamed with a waist high pencil skirt and grey heels with socks to complete the look. Kept it simple with minimal jewelry and natural makeup, just a pop of color on my lips to pull the look together. Decided to carry an orange satchel to add some color to my entire look yet be able to leave that bright color behind and carry just the sober part to the meetings. :P
 
 

 
 

So do you like my this look?

I will be curating a couple more corporate looks shortly and will share some do's and don'ts from my industry experience. Watch out this space...

Until next time...lets get dressy! :P
x x
Roop

Outfit Details -
White Shirt - Myntra
Skirt - Zara
Heels - Aldo
Bag - DoneByNone

P.S.: Do you see my photographers in the background :P
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Facebook Google Plus Email

Insta Feed

StylePile

Powered by Blogger.

Find Us On Facebook

Random Posts

Social Share

Events

Recent comments

Copyright © Sherried | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com