Sherried is all about simple, chic and comfortable everyday looks with a bohemian inclination. Sherried celebrates individuality in fashion.

Sunday 1 May 2016

The Decade Old Affair...

Hello...from the lovely land of Assam!
Hope you guys are doing well...

I am in this lovely Northeastern state of India and am having a really good time so far :)
The weather has been marvelous and I am definitely enjoying this break from the Bangalore sun :P
However, the pics I am sharing today were shot in my beautiful hot land, Bangalore.

This shimmery dress was a gift from the husband, 10 years back and I never really liked it :P...but couldn't throw it away. So the other day when I came across this while rearranging my closet, I decided to give it a shot.




Styled it with a white Bardot top and was quite pleased with what I saw. Completed the look with the tan brown sandals and a sling bag as it was a day look. (I feel it's better to stick to a single color family if you plan to do sparkle during the day time)


An important lesson I learnt after seeing these pics was to never get rid of my older possessions, never know when I can pair it in a different way and create a whole new look :P (Not like I need an excuse to be a hoarder...hee hee...)

Hope you liked it :)
I will try to write more frequently but cant promise exactly, cause holidays are demanding u see :P
But I promise to be hyperactive on Instagram and Facebook...so catch me there if you would like to!

Love you for all the support, means much x x
Roop
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Facebook Google Plus Email

Insta Feed

StylePile

Powered by Blogger.

Find Us On Facebook

Random Posts

Social Share

Events

Recent comments

Copyright © Sherried | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com