Sherried is all about simple, chic and comfortable everyday looks with a bohemian inclination. Sherried celebrates individuality in fashion.

Tuesday 19 April 2016

White Shirt to my Rescue! :)

Hello Gorgeous! Thank you for stopping by, hope you are having a lovely day! :)
Today's post is about creating different looks with limited wardrobe choices.

Recently I was on a mini Europe trip with my family, a spring vacation...and guess what,I got my packing all wrong! :/
It was spring time and hence I packed nice spring summer dresses, shorts, sandals and heels only to reach there and find out that it was 10 degree Celsius (which is very cold for a Bangalore girl!). All I could do now was think of all the things I wish I had packed. :(

Anyway, I decided to move on and make the best use of what I had. So used this one white shirt I had in my luggage to its optimum use and created 3 day looks using the same piece and I quite like the results. Here's are my looks -
 
 

 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I was happy with how it turned out and will be using this shirt to create many more looks in the future.
So tell me, did you like it?
More importantly, do you own that wardrobe staple, classic white shirt? It's a must have...go get yours. :)

Until next time...loads of love x x
Roop

Outfit Details
White Shirt - www.myntra.com
Skirt (Look 1) - Dorothy Perkins, Malaysia store
Belt (Look 1) - www.jabong.com
Light jacket (Look 1) - Bershka, Madrid store
Shorts (Look 2) - www.jabong.com
Jeans & Boots (Look 3) - F21, Bangalore store
Shoes (look 1 & 2) - Bershka, Madrid store
Bag (Look 1 & 2) - Guess, Boston store
Blue Jacket (Look 2 & 3) - www.jabong.com 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Facebook Google Plus Email

Insta Feed

StylePile

Powered by Blogger.

Find Us On Facebook

Random Posts

Social Share

Events

Recent comments

Copyright © Sherried | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com